BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...



The weather around here has been pretty miserable. The mood around here has been pretty down too. Work for T and "The Guy" has been less than appealing. And believe me when I say this, this rain is not helping!

Today, they're working. And I hope things go well. If not, it could be T's job that's on the line. But something tells me, this rain is going to come and ruin the party. It's driving me nuts! You would think we are in the dead of winter. Big jackets and lots of layers have been on the list.

And the whole entertaining thing that my bestie is doing, that's going really well. But it's hard for them to perform outside when it's pouring! Literally it's raining "Cats and Dogs." And well, it just makes me want to stay at home in bed...

But we have a lot to do today. And work for T. So we better get up. Ya, T is refusing to wake up. At the moment, he's under the blankets. Asleep again. I've already tried to wake him up 4 times! But we need to get up and get ready for the day. I'm just praying the rain stays away. XOXO

0 comments: