BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sharing a Bit



I figured I'd share a few things about our home with you. To begin with, my hubby picked the paint color. It's a dark brown. And it reminds me of chocolate. Every time I walk into our bedroom, I get a sudden craving for chocolate. But it's beautiful!

We picked out the furniture together. Which was a task people! It took forever. I picked the style and he picked the finish. I couldn't find a picture of our furniture. And I still have no clue where our camera is. But the furniture has a "bit of a modern feel." At least that's how my bestie described it. But it's not really hard and harsh. It has some feminine touches too. So my hubby chose a black finish. And I have to say, it looks really nice.

So that left me with the decision about the bedding. I didn't want anything too girly. Or too manly. But I knew it had to be dark. I've learned that much about living with a man. I've always had blue and white bedding. But this time around, I was looking for something darker.

The picture above is what I chose. It looks kinda grey in the picture. But really, it's a blue color. And we also bought some dark brown pillows. It looks really nice. The blueish grey bedding and curtains, against the dark brown walls is so pretty! Especially with the black furniture. I'm really loving it! It's the perfect mix of feminine and masculine. XOXO

0 comments: