BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank You Notes



Is it bad, that I just dropped off all of our "Thank You" cards, at the post office? I feel bad! It's been over 2 months since we got married. And almost 3 months since the girls had that girly day/party for me in CA.

But life has been a bit crazy. I hope our friends know how much we appreciate what they've done for us. And that we really are enjoying our gifts. It just took a while to get all those cards written out. I really wanted to Thank everyone individually. To send them a special note and a picture of T and I.

Did I take too long? I hope not. But a wedding, T's work schedule, our little trips, and moving...well I think I did a good job of getting them out this quick. Because honestly, we still haven't unpacked lots of our gifts. Heck, lots of our stuff is still in boxes...now I need to go pack for this weekend. XOXO

0 comments: