BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

32 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

Mommy has been very emotional this week. I'm sure you've noticed. Sorry about that. I'm just not sure what's wrong with me. Everything makes me cry. Whether I'm sad, lonely, or even happy. I'm just emotional.

And we've had some crazy cravings all week long! We finally got our chili dog today for lunch. Wasn't it good? I know I enjoyed it. I've been trying really hard to eat super healthy. It's a hard task for your momma. Because I don't know how to cook. Your grandma never taught me. She doesn't really know how to cook either. So there you go. But today, I decided we could have a chili dog. After all the veggies we've been eating.

And your mommy is getting ready for your big arrival! 2 months, we are 2 months away from finally meeting. I'm super excited! Your Uncle Guy, he wants us to wait until his birthday! That's like an extra 10 days! I'm not sure if we can do that. But whatever it takes for you to come to the world healthy and happy, I'm ready for it!

W and I are getting so anxious too! We're almost done with our class. And I know that he is going to love you so much! He already sleeps under your crib. And he really likes to feel you kick. I have to admit it, so do I. But we know you need to cook a little more. And we're OK with that. Just know, we all love you so much!

XOXO Your Mommy

0 comments: