BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

34 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

We had a great appointment today. You smiled and waved at me. And it made me cry. I just can't wait to hold you in my arms. I'm so in love with you!

I've been so tired and hungry all week. But it's definitely worth it. For you. And for you to be healthy. I'd go through anything just to make sure you are one healthy and happy baby girl! But you look beautiful already. :)

This week, we haven't been doing much. Besides working. Your Uncle Barracuda really wants us to go see him and your Auntie Lola, and your Uncle Guy. We're going to surprise them. And we're leaving later with some other friends. It should be a lot of fun!

Yes, I've decided we're going to have a little fun. Our doctor OK'd it. And the flying. So we're a OK! But this will probably be our last trip until you're born. I don't mind. I really enjoy being home with you! And W of course!

Speaking of our favorite pup, we're about to graduate from our Baby and Dog Class. We've had so much fun! I hope you enjoyed it too! I know all of this work is going to pay off. And I just want you to know how excited we are to meet you! :) Now, your mommy needs to go pack for our trip.

XOXO Your Mommy

0 comments: