BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Found Them!

So I've been doing a little bit of shopping lately. OK, A LOT of shopping lately! My baby girl is almost here. And I just can't help myself. There are so many cute things to buy. I seriously hope that I never lose my job. Not just because I like being able to buy food and pay for my home. But because I want to spoil my little girl all that I can!

Now take a look at these cute shoes I bought. All from Old Navy. And totally affordable!!!



Look at these adorable pink shoes! Perfect at $7.50!





And this hat. I'm in LOVE! It's only $9.50.





But these pink shoes, they're why I'm so excited! They match this dress perfectly! You know, the 5th one down. And they were only $9.50. :)



Now I'm totally glad that tomorrow it Monday. I really need to get back to work. So then, maybe I'll stop shopping. But seriously, how cute are little girl things? :) XOXO

1 comments:

♥Lola said...

The last pair of shoes are crazy cute!!!