BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From Uncle Barracuda

Barracuda went shopping for Baby C. When? I have absolutely no clue! We got back Sunday. And Monday when I got home from work, he was sitting at the front step. Dinner in one hand. A big pink box in the other. What was inside? Lots of clothes for Baby C! :)



A cute onesie type suit. :)





And a ruffley pink romper. So cute!





An orange bubble romper. I'm sure I wore these when I was little. :)





Just look at this butterfly outfit! Adorable!!!





This flower dress just might be my favorite! Don't be shocked if Baby C has her 1st month pictures taken in it. :) I just need to find some cute pink shoes to match!





Love how stinking adorable this dress is! I bet it would look so cute with red shoes and a red headband. :)





This dress totally reminds me of where I grew up! Love it!





How cute is this flower costume!!!





I'm totally loving the polka dots here!





I just LOVE this striped, hooded bodysuit. :)





And this pink, bear snowsuit!





And you can't forget about the polka dot, bear snowsuit!



Can you see how loved Baby C is already? I just love it! And love that she has a real male role model. I'm glad that Barracuda is in our lives. And I want my daughter to know that she can depend on men. That they won't all hurt her. It's also nice to see that other people, besides me, are exciting for my little girl to come into the world. :) XOXO

1 comments:

♥Lola said...

Can you say spoiled? I'm glad we all get to spoil your little princess. This is going to be so fun!!!