BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby Showers on the Brain



I've had our baby shower on the brain lately. It's just over a month away. I can't believe it! And Baby C will be here in less than 2 months!!! Where has the time gone? I just want to know that much.

But I found this cute video on YouTube. I hope our baby shower is just as much fun. And is exciting! I really can't wait. Mostly because I want to see my friends. Lots of them are pregnant or just had babies! And I just want to hang out with them.

That's the only downfall to where I live now. I'm an easy 2-3 hours away! And I don't get to spend as much time with my friends. Not even my bestie. So I'm really looking forward to our baby shower. And time with my friends. And mostly, celebrating Baby C! XOXO

0 comments: