BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

35 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

Well, we're 5 weeks away from officially meeting. And I'm really excited! I can't wait to hold you in my arms! Everything is ready for you. W and I, we graduate soon from our Baby and Dog class. Your mommy is also making her sacraments in a couple of weeks. And our baby shower is almost here! So exciting!

Today, we spent the entire day with Uncle Barracuda. He came to our doctor's appointment with us. Then we had some fun. We went shopping for you. Then we had some lunch. Did some more shopping. Had some dinner. Went for some dessert. And watched a few movies at home. It was a lot of fun. And a much needed break for your mommy. :)

I can really tell that you like your Uncle Barracuda a lot too! You kick for him. Every time he puts his hand on my belly, you kick for him. And he loves it! He loves to read to you. And generally, he's just in love with you!

It's crazy, because everything that you're daddy isn't, your Uncle Barracuda is. And he doesn't have to do these things. But that's how much he loves you! It almost makes me sad. But I'm glad that your Uncle Barracuda is here for you. For us actually. Maybe, well, maybe now you will understand. Not all men are bad. Some are really great guys. Your mommy has just had really bad luck in the generally area of men. Starting with your grandpa. But there are some really nice guys out there. It just takes a while to find a really great one. So when you're old enough, please be patient. :)

Well baby girl. It's about time we head to bed. Your mommy is quite tired. W is already snoring away. And we're all just so excited to meet you! My Love, you are the sunshine in your mommy's life. Love you lots!

XOXO Your Mommy

0 comments: