BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

33 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

This has been a rather uneventful week. But I've enjoyed it a lot! Because I've been home more. And, we've gotten to spend a lot of time together. Feeling each other out! Literally!

You have been moving around so much. Getting into all of your mommy's insides. I swear, you are either pulling on my ribs. Or kicking my parts. It's interesting to feel. A little weird. But really fun!

I hope you are enjoying everything inside. I can only imagine how warm, safe, and sound it is. Your mommy is trying her best to make it the safest and healthiest place for you to grow.

This week, we've been hanging out and listening to a lot of music. And reading. I know you like that. And Uncle Barracuda just loves talking to you! I know that you are really enjoying that. Because you kick and get so excited to hear his voice. :)

Your mommy is also doing more shopping. I know. I never liked to shop for myself. But I just can't help it. When I see all these adorable dresses, and ruffles, and everything so cute! I just have to buy something for my precious little girl. :)

That's been our week. Not too much crazy stuff. But a nice peaceful, summer week. Eating lots of fresh tomatoes. Enjoying evenings outside. And just being our little family! I can't wait to hold you!

XOXO Your Mommy

PS One of your future best friends was born this week too! He is adorable! Who knows...one day, he might be the love of your life. I can't wait for all of our future playdates. Mommy :)

0 comments: