BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb



One of my friends, who just had a baby, gave me a whole basket of these! They're to add to my baby girl's bath. You are supposed to drop one into their bath. And it's supposed to relax the little ones. You know, when she gets here. And is probably a few months old. But they smell so yummy!

I put the basket on my nightstand. Because I was going to read a little last night. But the scent, it put me right to sleep. This morning, I made sure to put them in the nursery. :)

But what a fun little gift. I just wish that they were pink. I know. My favorite color is blue. But I want my little girl to have all the girly things she can get. These though, are going to be one of our staples! I can't wait!!! XOXO

0 comments: