BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Got Back



This song, it came out when my bestie and I were 8 or 9. No lie! And she has always had one of those ghetto booties. You know, the big bubble butt. So this was her song. Not by her choice. But because I used to sing it to her all the time! Now, everytime I hear it, it reminds me of her!

Barracuda and I were just having a lazy day. Listening to old school music and getting my house baby proofed. That's when this song came on. And instantly, I thought of my bestie! I told Barracuda all about our childhood. And how I would bug my bestie with this song.

In the end, we agreed, it's her song. Because no matter what size she is, she still has the ghetto booty. Size 0 or size 5. She's got a booty! I'm pretty sure The Guy doesn't mind either. :) XOXO

1 comments:

♥Lola said...

You just wait until I teach your baby girl this song. It'll be like that Friends episode. And she'll love it! :P